Leadjet is a browser extension created in 2020 that helps you prospect in half the time by bringing your CRM capabilities to the LinkedIn platform, thus removing manual data entry and context switching.
You don't need to be a premium user of LinkedIn to use Leadjet, and Leadjet fully supports LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
Leadjet operates on Chrome and Edge or any other chromium-based browser but not on smartphones.
Leadjet works on top of the LinkedIn pages you visit. It does not perform mass scrapping, mass automation, or any automatic content creation. Leadjet is GDPR compliant. Thus, it respects the platform and its users, and does not involve "bot-like" behaviors, and won't store any customers' business data. More information can be found in our .
: Dropcontact, Skrapp, Hunter, Lusha, Kendo, Snovio, Salesloft, and others.
By connecting the two ecosystems, Leadjet allows you to use your CRM without leaving the LinkedIn interface. You no longer need to switch tabs to add contacts to your CRM's database, as it can be done through Leadjets overlay directly on your prospect's profile on LinkedIn.
Having trouble of your contacts? Leadjet will help you do that in just one click.
Everything you do inside your CRM can now be done on LinkedIn.
Set labels on your contacts, follow opportunities, and take notes. Leadjet makes it easy to update information about your contacts and organizations, so your database stays clean and up-to-date.
With Leadjet, you can even create deals, track and change their stages in your pipeline. Should you need to create a new CRM field, this too can be done without leaving LinkedIn.
If you would like to learn more about Leadjet's features, head to .
Wondering whether Leadjet is the right tool for you? Let's figure this out by answering two simple questions:
- Are you prospecting or selling on LinkedIn?
- Do you manually enter prospects' data into a CRM?
If you've answered "yes" to any of the above questions, then you can definitely benefit from using Leadjet. Our simple solution will help you eliminate manual data entry and optimize your sales flow.
Here are some that have chosen Leadjet as their secret magic wand:
- Sales Teams
- Individual Sales Reps
- Growth Teams
- Team Leaders
- Save time on manual data entry
- Cut the need to switch tabs from LinkedIn and CRM
- Add contacts to CRM in 1 click
- Make your CRM work on Linkedin
- Contact more people
- Focus on the relationship with your prospects
- Maximize efficiency with message templates
- Increase interactions and build stronger relationships
Learn how our clients leverage Leadjet to attain maximal efficiency and conversion: .
Wondering how GDPR Compliant Leadjet is or have questions regarding our ? Check out this with all the .
We have prepared a brief glossary of terms you may come across while using Leadjet.
- is a customer-centric business strategy companies use to manage relationships with prospects and clients.
- A is a database where customer data is stored. This software helps organize contact information, schedule activities, manage sales deals, and even automate email marketing campaigns. (When we talk about a CRM, we will be referring to the software)
- A is where you enter your contacts' information. Think 'phone', 'email', 'job title' etc. ****
- A can be created in your CRM (and with Leadjet) when you feel that the generic fields are not enough. You can add 'language', 'country' or anything you might need.
- are tags you can apply to your contacts for better filtering.
- are people in your CRM whose data you store.
- are essentially comprised of contacts in your CRM that work at the same company.
- A is a qualified lead that you see as a potential client.
- A is an unqualified individual that has shown interest in your company, product, or service.
- A is created when you begin negotiating with a prospect. It contains the contact information, notes that you leave, the conversation you've had, and activities scheduled. When you manage to get your leads to convert, the deal is considered "won", if not - it's "lost".
- A is a journey your deal takes before it is won. Your pipeline should be reflective of your sales flow.
- represent the steps on the road to winning a deal. Set up the stages according to your sales flow and activity.
- By we mean sourcing someone's professional email with DropContact, or any of the other email enrichment tools we integrate with when it's not written in their LinkedIn profile.
- A is how Leadjet in-builds the CRM interface directly onto a LinkedIn profile. CRM fields, notes, and deals are embedded in the interface.
- is the process of joining up two parties to share the same information. In our case, it's synchronizing the CRM with LinkedIn. We also allow you to synchronize LinkedIn conversations with your CRM.
- A is a message draft you can create for later personalization and outreach.
- the field is where you can write down anything important about a contact or a deal.
- is when you export a list of leads from SalesNavigator to your CRM in one batch.
- is the act of sending out messages or emails to your prospects.
- A is a message/email that is sent out after a previous interaction is made with someone.